Friday, January 13, 2006

More weird dreams

This dream thing keeps getting more bizarre. Last night I dreamt I was Priscilla Presley, and That Nice Christian Boy was Elvis. We looked exactly like the picture, only without the wedding outfits. What is my subconscious trying to tell me? Maybe that I should be getting married in Graceland?

Yes, can we?

Somehow I don't think the Betrothed would approve, sadly.

"The mississippi delta was shining
Like a national guitar
I am following the riverDown the highway
Through the cradle of the civil war
I'm going to Graceland..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've mentioned this before, but in Orlando, FL, in an area called Pine Hills, someone has bulit a replica of Graceland, complete with the gates. Perhaps you should see if it's for sale?
love, mab