Friday, September 28, 2007

The loveliest thing


I would love to have posted a picture of my beaded top in response to s.s. stone. Instead, you will find the latest addition to my list of Shiny, Beautiful Things I Own. They are a little too small, so I have to go back and get another size and cross my fingers that they have it. I love the slight pointiness. I am usually not a wearer of pointy shoes, but the points on these are...the shoe equivalent of wizard sleeves (see also the fake button).

5 comments:

Dana said...

are those white tights or you just absolutely need some sun-tan? :-)

luckily or unluckily, this year I went from sandals straight to boots, according to good old Belgian weather, so no need to stress myself further into buying some shoes...

TDEC said...

Tans don't exist in my universe, Dana, so my skin tone varies from "very pale" to "verging on the fluorescent"

Susan said...

I had a boyfriend once inform me that one could (if one so desired) bounce light off my pale ass in a cave.
Nice shoes, yo.

S.S.Stone said...

tdec, this is great! very cool shoes...nice for this time of year, although we've been having warmer than usual temps so far...but cool weather is just around the corner.

oh and ty for the link.

TDEC said...

Susan: muhaha. I know how you feel.

S.s. stone: fall is a great time for accessories. Cold enough not to sweat while wearing scarves (and gloves!) but not so cold that you have to wear sensible things...