Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Woe is me


One of my friends tells me "surely this was to be expected?' - only one never does expect the inevitable. By "the inevitable" I mean, of course, Snapecast's impending retirement. Surely they cannot deprive us of their company so soon? I'm not even done grieving over the end of the series *weeps Japanese-cartoon-style, very dramatically*.

"I'm getting used to the floor" sings Travis somewhere in their early work, and I have been sprawled on it amid symetrically grouped shots of Aftershock, watching The Order of the Phoenix and Star Wars to drown my sorrows. I have been standing in the rain on one leg, wearing my Snape, because ambiguity is sexy t-shirt, singing all the voices in The Mysterious Ticking Noise, but to no avail. Snapecast, I beg of you, don't break my bereaved heart.

5 comments:

Practicing Idealist said...

That bunny picture is unbearably cute.

S.S.STONE said...

Almost midnight here and I'm watching "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"! Can life be any better? laughing here!

( I agree about the bunny pic..ohhhh it's sooo cute)

TDEC said...

Yay! The bunny picture always cheers me up. And yes, I am glad that you enjoy The Mysterious Ticking Noise, S.s Stone!

Shannon said...

Don't be overwhelmed with grief. Even if we're not going to be able to post regularly, we'll still be Snape-ing in our hearts, and we'll be back for the movie premiere. Have you reserved a seat on the Snapecast Express?

-Shannon

TDEC said...

Ooh, no Shannon, I need to reserve a seat. Even if I don't exactly know what it means to do so. It's Snape-related, so how bad can it be? Naked rituals?

Thanks for the cheering...I'll still miss it though...