Thursday, April 23, 2009

Your absentee landlord apologises. Her thoughts have not been suitable for public display recently. I mean, seriously, how interested can you possibly be in Robert Sean Leonard’s lovely eyes? See, I told you*.

And now I can't sleep, and I can't decide if it's the caffeine or the restless mind. Oh well, nothing a trip to the World War II memorial in DC won't help.

*Unless, of course, you are of the class of people affected by that thing of beauty, the Sadly Entirely Fictional Construct That Is James Wilson. In which case you have probably given the matter plenty of thought anyway.

2 comments:

vellaem said...

House and Wilson's relationship

TDEC said...

Oh good god, you have read my mind, that is a little creepy. I was trying to hard not to write it, but there you go; it really is the obvious romance in the series, females notwithstanding. All that lunching and sleeping on couches, and all the discussions about the boundaries of friendship...though I would argue that Wilson, for all his emo, gives as good as he gets, just more quietly. I just saw the most recent episode, with the whole subplot about Wilson eating healthy food, and then the admission at the end that he’s just doing it to mess with House’s head. I burst out laughing yesterday watching the end of the Tritter business in season 3 because there was so much slash waiting to happen…I could go on, but will protect my vulnerable readers. Yes, I know, I watch too much House.