Thursday, October 22, 2009

Important information

Rule number 1: Never get involved in a land war in Asia
Rule number 2: Always remember to bring a book. You will need one.
Rule number 3: Don't read Jody Picoult, apparently
Rule number 4: Don't make things from scratch with pumpkin unless you are willing to spend numerous hours subduing the pumpkin
Rule number 5: If attending a Tragically Hip show, be aware that it is important to know the words to At the hundredth meridian. It helps if you've seen Due South.
Rule number 6: Watch Due South whenever possible

That's all I got for today, folks

3 comments:

sassafrasjunction said...

HAHAHHAHA!
Classic life lessons. I love the Princess Bride.
Also, thanks for the shout out!
:)

vellaem said...

Number #2 is my only firm rule. I have been punished every time I didn't properly observe it.

TDEC said...

Yes, yes indeed. I try to carry more than one, in case I run out (huzzah for digital audiobook/print combos!)